Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms. The app was launched in 2010 and has since become one of the most popular ways to share photos with friends and family on mobile devices. If you’re having trouble accessing Instagram’s website or loading new posts on your phone, there are some steps that can help resolve these issues.
Note: watch Instagram stories by using the Ig story viewer app provided by igstoryviewer.app
If you can’t load Instagram on your phone
If you can’t load Instagram on your phone:
- Try restarting your phone. If the app won’t load, restarting it could solve the problem.
- Delete and reinstall the app. This can help if your device is having trouble connecting to Instagram’s servers, or if you recently updated the app but it’s still not working properly.
- Turn on airplane mode and then turn it off again once Instagram has loaded completely (it may take a few minutes). This may resolve an issue where cellular data is preventing some features from working properly in the app, such as commenting or liking photos. If this doesn’t work, try turning off WiFi instead of using only cellular data (if you have both available). You can also try turning off all wireless connections before opening up Instagram again—this may clear any residual connection issues between your phone and other devices like Bluetooth headphones or speakers that use wireless protocols to communicate with one another
If the app crashes
If your app is crashing, try closing the app and opening it again to see if that fixes it. If this doesn’t resolve the issue, you should restart your phone and give it a few minutes to load before trying again.
If you’re still having problems, uninstall and reinstall Instagram on your device. To do this:
- Open Settings on your device.
- Find Apps or Application Manager (depending on if you have iOS or Android).
- Tap Instagram.
- Tap Uninstall at the bottom of the screen (this will only appear after tapping on Instagram once).
Once uninstalled, restart your phone and open up Settings again; find Apps or Application Manager again, and open up Instagram once more to install it onto your device from scratch. If neither of these solutions work for resolving issues with Instagram’s functionality in general—or if none of these steps have fixed any other issues on this list—try deleting and re-adding all accounts connected to Instagram in order for things like notifications about new posts or direct messages from friends/followers who aren’t followed back showing up consistently without fail!
Read more here:- How Does “Vanish Mode” Work on Facebook Messenger?
Read more here:- What are the Best Android Emulators for Windows?
Read more here:- What You Need to Do to Recover Deleted Facebook Messenger Messages?
Read more here:- What to do if Instagram isn’t Working?
Read more here:- Top 8 Ways to Fix Voicemail Not Working on iPhone
If Instagram won’t load on your computer
- If Instagram won’t load on your computer:
- Check the browser you’re using. If it’s an old version, try updating it or trying a different browser.
- Check the internet connection. You’ll have to make sure there isn’t a problem with your Wi-Fi router or the network itself.
- Clear the browser cache and cookies. This will clear out data that might be messing with Instagram’s loading process and get rid of temporary files that could be causing problems too.
If the app keeps signing you out
If the app keeps signing you out, it means that there is a problem with your Instagram account. To resolve this issue:
- Sign out of the app.
- Try to sign in again with your username and password. If successful, try to access your inbox or post a photo or video using Instagram on the same browser as before. If unsuccessful, close down all other apps and reopen Instagram again to see if it helps the situation at all (it may not).
- If that didn’t work for you, try using another browser (such as Firefox) or even another phone (if possible). If any of these steps did not help fix this problem for you either then continue reading below!
The tips above should help you fix common Instagram issues.
- Ensure you have the latest version of the app
- Ensure you have the latest version of the operating system
- Check your internet connection, as well as any other possible causes for slow performance (wireless signal quality, etc.)
- Try using a different browser than usual and see if it makes a difference in how Instagram functions for you on this device (e.g., use Chrome instead of Safari). If that doesn’t fix things, go ahead and try restarting your device to see if that helps get things working properly again
We hope this article has helped you resolve your Instagram not working issues. If you run into any other issues, be sure to leave us a comment below so we can help!